Friday, December 11, 2009


Monique had to take a trip to Paris a few weeks ago. However it was the same day that I had made an appointment with a gallery in Uzes to see if they would be interested in my recent paintings. Now mind you,I was all alone. I didn't have Monique to translate for me, and my french is still less than pedestrian, but I have reached a point where it's more important to communicate than have perfect grammar. That's not to say that I have abandonned my french studies, far from it. It's just that I need to set things in motion now. After Monique returned from Paris we went back to the gallery to make sure that I got everything right. The gallery owner said that considering the amount of time that I have been in France I did very well. The following photos are the road from Nime to Uzes. Why is that important? I have no sense of direction. I thought I might use my photographs as a reference if I needed to ask some one for directions. But I did OK

No comments: